This is usually my go-to meal for lunch in the afternoon. I am always on the go with my toddlers and since I burn a lot of energy I feel like I am CONSTANTLY hungry! When I know it’s lunch time, I pop my salmon in the oven and dump all my salad goodies in my favorite bowl. It is protein packed thanks to the salmon plank and pecans. It is OH SO DELICIOUS and I am full and satisfied until dinner! Check out the recipe below and tell me what you think when you make it!
Asian Sesame Salmon Salad
This recipe is so scrumptious because it is packed with fresh ingredients and filled with protein and vitamins. Once you devour it- you will not only be full but most importantly-satisfied!
Asian Sesame Dressing
Salmon and Salad Ingredients
- Season the salmon with black pepper, cayenne, garlic. Bake at 400º for 30 minutes.
- Put the arugula and fresh spinach in a bowl.
- Slice the red onion and place with the arugula and spinach in the bowl.
- Add the cranberries, pecans, almonds and wontons.
- Once salmon has cooked place it on top of the salad.
- Mix soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, white vinegar, ginger, olive oil and honey in a bowl; mix well. Add it to your salad.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 450
- % Daily Value *
- Protein 31g62%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.